Full time and permanent
St. John’s Community Primary and Nursery School wish to appoint an outstanding KS2 teacher to join the staff at our happy and successful school. St John’s is a successful community school where all children succeed in a nurturing and ambitious environment.
The successful applicant will:-
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be passionate about teaching
- Have a warm personality and a good sense of humour
- Be able to work collaboratively with a wide variety of people and outside agencies
- Be willing to contribute fully to school life beyond the classroom
- Be keen to deliver an exciting and innovative curriculum whilst maintaining excellent standards in the core subjects.
- Have high expectations of pupil behaviour and achievement
We will offer:-
- Motivated and engaged pupils
- A learning ethos – developing all to their full potential
- A strong supportive team
- Continuing professional development
- A happy and nurturing environment
Further details and an application pack may be obtained from the school. Please email Mrs Steele firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school on 01603 782520.
Closing date: 25th May 2021
Interviews Thursday 27th May 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any applicant must expect to comply fully with enhanced DBS and reference vetting checks.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Email email@example.com for an application form.