Full time- 8.35 – 3.pm
One Year in the first instance- starting September 2021
St. John’s Community Primary and Nursery School wish to appoint an outstanding teaching assistant to join the staff at our happy and successful school. St John’s is a community school where all children succeed in a nurturing and ambitious environment. This is an exceptional opportunity to work within Reception class alongside an amazing group of talented staff.
The successful applicant will:-
- Be an outstanding EYFS practitioner
- Support a pupil with diabetes and work as part of the wider EYFS team
- Be passionate about learning
- Have a warm personality and a good sense of humour
- Be able to work collaboratively with a wide variety of people and outside agencies
- Be willing to contribute fully to school life beyond the classroom
- Have high expectations of pupil behaviour and achievement
- Understand the importance of using the outdoor environment
- Embrace inclusion
- Have an understanding of safeguarding and SEND
- Ideally have experience of supporting a pupil with diabetes
We will offer:-
- Motivated and engaged pupils
- A learning ethos – developing all to their full potential
- A strong supportive team
- Continuing professional development
- A happy and nurturing environment
Visits to the school are not possible at this time however please do look on the school website for details. If you would like to discuss this post further please email Mrs Quinn firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 14th June 2021
Interviews- Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd June 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any applicant must expect to comply fully with enhanced DBS and reference vetting checks.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Email email@example.com for an application form.